Over.
Exam is officially over yesterday. I know I'm so going to flunk one of my papers. Nonetheless, it's over already, shall not bother about it for now.
PS; sky, If you dying to have your LV belt, I shall try to get for you like 3 - 4 months from now, because I might be going paris for holidays to join my cousin. Yes... But if you want me to buy, PASS ME YOUR MONEYYYY, I'm buying for you, but I'm not paying for you =) Haha. You're so tricked! And stop your emo songs. It only dampen my mood...
I got to move on.
pss; I really can't sleep without you. Your love has got me addicted; seriously.
PS; sky, If you dying to have your LV belt, I shall try to get for you like 3 - 4 months from now, because I might be going paris for holidays to join my cousin. Yes... But if you want me to buy, PASS ME YOUR MONEYYYY, I'm buying for you, but I'm not paying for you =) Haha. You're so tricked! And stop your emo songs. It only dampen my mood...
I got to move on.
pss; I really can't sleep without you. Your love has got me addicted; seriously.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home